1.01.2007

Clusters

Clusters are integral part of our structure and play a very key role in building relationships. Before we go further, let's first begin by hearing what the respective cluster heads have to say!


Cluster A
Jianting


Listen up!
Waves frantically trying to grab anyone's attention (not because I’m not tall)

Anyway, I’ve met some of you but some I still cannot put a face to the name so hope to see you guys more often ok?!

More cluster outings at more user-friendly timings will be organized so watch out for us!

Those who are active in the cluster are really fun and mad! Based on our average outings that frequent up till 2am, why not join in the fun and get to know more friends!!!


CLUSTER B
Kuo Chun


Paging all Cluster B! This is your Cluster Head, Guo Jun speaking.

I am so glad that I am in the same cluster with you as I know that we will be having a lot of great time together.

YES! A LOT OF GREAT TIME TOGETHER!

As I always say, you will never know how tasty the durian is until you try it. So, come and experience the fun that Cluster B have installed for you and embark in this journey with the YANDAOS & CHIOBUS.

Hope to See You!


CLUSTER C
Steven


I'm your jovial and friendly (so are the rest) cluster head! Welcome to SP.Primers and be part of fun-loving Cluster C!

You are in for an exciting time with us. We truly hope to have fun and most importantly, we want to know you more as a FRIEND! So, come and check us out.

Don’t worry about the picture, I promise I’m really friendly! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment