2.12.2007

Thanksgiving!!!


FRIENDSHIP DAY

As we enter into this season of celebrating Valentine's and celebrating friendships.
I thought of you and i remembered an old saying, "a friend is a gift we give ourselves".

Because friendship begins with you and me and not the person next to you or opposite of you. So sometimes to make friends we may need to go out of the way to offer that hand and i guess it's never easy and many times a risk...a risk of our emotions, a risk on our trust and finally a risk to our hearts....But when we find them, they're worth it...

So as we celebrate Friendship day for the Non-Steady and Steady friends, i hope u experience the true joy of friendship. Becuase my wife is my best friend and i celebrate her in my life. And i also j
ust want to thank God for the many friend's who have always been a flame of light in my life. Friends who have always doubled my joy and halved my sorrows. Friends like Ying Wai, Seng Hong, Zhao Hua, Seh Boon, Tom Ho, Danny Loke and Harvey. Friends who were there for me for these past 14 years. Plus a special blessing too to my Friends in Primers.

God bless you and I Love You.

LOL, Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment