3.12.2007

I am thinking of my Grandpa



I was watching this video clip and i was wondering how my granddads were. Well i think most of you do not know that i have never seen my grandfathers, both my mom and my dad's side.
Both my grandpas passed away before i was born. And i think i will like my granddad, becos i know they will dote on me. Buy me stuff that my parents will not get for me and really bring me out to have all the fun i want! Becos they are my granddad!

And recently someone said to me this that we always like our granddad precisely the granddad is the one who spoilds the child because the granddad do not have to discipline the child. Its the dad's responsiblity.
It made alot of sense to me at least, because somethings having a dad or a child for the matter is not all fun. The father will discipline the child becos he loves the child, and you have to discipline the child becos you love the child.

This applies to sometimes us in a Primers context. Especially when things are not done rightly, sloppy job standards, wrong attitude towards fellow com members, etc etc. And at times I will come down hard on people and especially harder on those i care more! So guys I want you to see my heart at times, its really not easy to be a bad guy, but its necessary. And its also a teaching for you when u take care of the next generation of leaders, you will do the same too!

OC

No comments:

Post a Comment