4.07.2007

Dear Excos & seniors, just recently i had a conversation with someone that said something about my close group of friends that make me wanna change. He said something to this effect, that for us (this bunch of close friends) we will be there for one another quietly supporting each other but not really going to speak out our love for one another. When i think about it, it has alot of truth in it. We are a very close bunch of brothers and we will make time out to meet with one another and also really rush down to be with one another in times of need, but we dun say alot of encouraging words to one another, out loud i meant and sometimes even put down each other. So guys i told myself i wanna change, and here it is.

Dear Excos, i am really proud of you guys, and i have always said this, you guys are really the best bunch of people running a BB company and a Primers company! I look around other companies, they do not seem to be as good as you. They are good, mind you, but in my eyes you guys are the BEST!

Dear Recruitment and POC planning committee, guys when i see everyone of you really working hard and sometimes even stepping on each other toes because you are pushing each other to do your best for this club, i say that YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I am so very proud of everyone of you and trust me when i say this, cos there are other people who always asks hows my company doing this year, and i will say this, its tough man but with this current batch of committee, all things can be done and i trust them ALOT! You guys are really GOOD.

For the officers, there is none other than Yaohan, and the way he has to run so hard, sacrifice so much, i really do wanna say thank you and more imptly you are a very dear bro to me and there is no one else that i wld rather have with me in this company than you!

Dear dad/Pastor/Captain/Danny, you are the best guy on top of this family! I have told you 3 weeks ago how much i wanna be under you and be in your family and leadership. There really is no one else tat i rather have as my dad than you. Thanks for all the support, the examples you have taught me and also the times we spent together. I still remember most of them and also for the space and trust that you have given me, this is something i treasure too ahahahahaa. But really you are the man that i have always looked up you and someone i aspire to be!

Yup so thats really what i am feeling now, with really no holds bar, but i really just wanna tell everyone of you that hey lets be the family that will be the person that will first encourage one another and say well done to each other before anyone else and really affirm your love for one another as much as possible.Guys, see you at the BBQ!

OC

No comments:

Post a Comment