4.15.2007

Mr.Tee Welcomes YOU!


Hey hey!!! It’s my turn to tell more about myself! Wahaha… are u guys excited? I’m sure all of you are. *fingers crossed*

I’m going to go straight to the point. Long time ago, when aloy, jianting( my 2 secondary school bros) and I were still fresh from the oven, we decided to join SP primers. The funny thing was that it was partly because Ms SP was in Primers at that time. HAHA. Oppx. And the first camp we went, all I grasped was that “We are a family” slogon thing. And from then on, what went thru my mind was “ OMG, so and so is part of the family? DISASTER LEH” or “yAY! Blablabla”. That to me was kind of a “Great” start, and honestly to me was bullshit at that time. Oppx again. Haha. Common sense would have told anyone that CCA/club is just to have fun and know more friends to say hi and bye to in school.

I think I’ll have to fast forward and skip the things that happened in between. (Imagine the fast-forwarding disk-like sound now).

OKIES! Almost 2 years later, now from 2 bros, I’ve gotten so many more bros and sisters in this family. Even though some are “full” bros, some “half” bros and likewise for sisters (half meaning not full YET). Looking back at the times we’ve spent and got together, be it good or bad, it’s just amazing. And especially being in the middle generation of seeing primers from a small club becoming a big one, our family is indeed a blessing. AND so right now, I’ve to tell all those who are fresh from the oven… WAHAHA…. I can’t wait to see you guys being a part of our family!!! COME COME COME!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: For any freshie that can guess who am I from the pic, you get a free hug! First come first serve basis ar. And my name is Derrick TEeeee. Anyway, if you know my name, it’s considered cheating.

VISIT BOOTH 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment