9.11.2007

Look Here!

It was a fun-filled day as I got to know many new friends and most importantly they all enjoyed themselves very much. I played games such as silent heart attack & UNO stacko. These games actually helped me built closer bond among my new friends.

Not only that during the setting up of the barbeque, I also shared a lot about my secondary life with the others and they too share theirs. I find that we have many things to talk about and many similar things in life. Although not a lot of people staying overnight, they being able to attend the chalet for the activities & barbeque were already good enough.

During the night after the barbeque, the others and I was also given an opportunity on what activities we were to organized if there will be activities during the holiday. There are a lot of interesting ideas given by a lot of people. I would say this chalet was a great success and from this chalet I learned that as primer, we care, we share and we wait.

Done by:
Michael Lian

No comments:

Post a Comment