10.31.2007

A Big Thank You!

HEYOS!

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME FOR THIS CAMP. It’s heartening to see you guys for you guys had sacrificed your precious weekends, instead of chionging elearning or going out to place, to come to this camp. Thank you for giving your time to Primers. I didn’t say enough of what I felt inside during the camp.

A very important thing that I didn’t mention is that I really appreciate very very VERY much of all the attention that you guys have given me. It’s my first time being an in-charge for the camp actually, and you guys are really responsive and supportive to me. I have learnt a lot and grown through this camp and all this is made possible because of every single one you! Looking at your happy faces it makes our hard work worth while, the camp com is most willing to spend time in planning all this just for you guys to have a little fun=)

Hope you guys have learnt more about yourself and brought home a new experience through this camp. I’m looking forward to seeing you all again!

With Love,
RIOcamp Commandant

Meijun=)))

P.S. I don’t really mind if you still want to call me the prettiest girl in primers. *Blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment