10.05.2007

An Enjoyable Day!

Mooncake festival was indeed enjoyable! It has been really a long time since I last played with lanterns. The last time I played was probably during primary school. So hence the mooncake festival was a good way to relieve those childhood memories.

We played mass games such as not letting other groups to burst our own group’s balloons. To do that, everyone was allowed to run about trying to burst other groups’ balloons with the help of candles. It was really fun and exciting. The group who lost had to do forfeit. The highlight of the event was the free time where we get to do what we want. We burned lanterns and played with candles by forming words. Overall, I got to know my mates better and I enjoyed myself very much. I can’t wait for next year mooncake festival!

Done by:
Ignatius Tang Zhenyu

No comments:

Post a Comment