10.14.2007

* Huishan * When she was a freshman

Hem hemm HEMm.. A big HELLO to all of you out there looking at this! Welcome to this entry, and the entries to come! Haha.. It’s now the special moment when YOU are able to know more about ME! Before that, here is some basic information that you SHOULD know! I am HUISHAN (in case you do not know), Year 3 studying in Diploma in Business Administration, standing at 1.60m, shoulder-length hair,……

Year 3 now, thinking back when I just came into the school like any of you did, it seems like yesterday. I came to know Primers even before I was in SP by my seniors because I’m from Girl’s Brigade. I was not really considering Primers at that time but I wrote down my name.

I did not attend Welcome Party and Primers Orientation Camp and went straight to Annual General Meeting (Primers’ Award) together with Shihui, and at that time, AGM should be the most boring event of all. It was my first event and I had come thus far in this family. That’s why, I always believe it’s not a matter of When, it’s a matter of Will. And I really thank those seniors who never give up on calling me. Or else, I will not be here. This was how I started off my journey in Primers.

When I was in Year 1, my only task was to attend event. I cannot help but love attending events because I really enjoyed the company of my fellow Primers. It just so fun hanging out with them and my life in Primers, or even SP, would be so different without them. They are like brothers and sisters to me.


One of the most significant things that I did thus far in my life was to go for humanitarian trip to Sri Lanka, in the Tamil Tiger Region to help in the Tsunami when I was in Year 1. Together with 19 Primers and officers, we were away for 2 weeks in helping in the rebuilding. It was definitely not an easy to be away from home without any communication, we learnt to adapt and grow in it. Thank God for the people that was with me and took care of me. In it, our relationship was also stronger. It was an exprience that only you can experience yourself and should not miss it.


If, by ANY chance you are unable to go for oversea trip, I highly recommend you to join us for RIO Camp, on the 26th-28th October 2007. I attend it for the past 2 years, and definitely will attend it this year. One thing that I remembered deeply in the RIO Camp last year was SP.Primers slogan, “Youth Today Leaders Tomorrow”. Indeed, I was a participant (Youth) when I was in Year 1 attending RIO Camp, and in Year 2 when I attended RIO Camp again, I am a group Leader. Same for you =)

Sealed with alot lots LOVE,
* Huishan *

Psssshsshshshhh.. Sorry for such a long entry. Look out for more on how I manage Primers when I am in Year 2. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment