2.15.2008

Yushen Time


Guys its that time of the year where we all get more "prosperous" either monetary or physically.
But it is also a time for us Primers to constantly take stock with the people that we have invested in. And time and again I have been amazed by the grace of God seeing how this family has grown, from such a small group of people to a family, having structure, numbers and a spirit of loving one another.
I am proud of all the people that has been involved in this process, from the very first batch of guys like Seah Shun, Jeff, Guan tdee, Keat Kee to the current batch of Lixuan, Cuixia, Meijun, Jeff, Paul, Ben, Liling, Juli, Weihao, etc etc
And every time we have the reunion dinner, it has been a highlight for me as the whole family gathers for a meal together, whether or not you have been coming for events. I will always say this, once you come for an event, outing, you are always welcomed to come for more. And I have seen some of the family gather who has not joined us for alot of our recent events. thats why I am so glad to always see everyone there. So to all who are reading, Happy CNY to all, this is a great family to me!
Kenny Foo

No comments:

Post a Comment