6.01.2008

An Enjoyable Camp! [Wilma Flintstones]


POC 2008 was really enjoyable! Ask any one of my camp mates in Wilma and I bet they will say the same too. It was indeed better than the other camps that I’ve attended previously. Why? It’s because many of the games that we had played required teamwork and trust with the other members of the group which I can’t find from the other camps. I guess the seniors must have spent a lot of time trying to come up with games which are both fun and at the same time, beneficial for us.

I’ve truly gained a lot from these 3 days 2 night’s camp. The camp had really made me felt like I’m part of the big PRIMERS FAMILY. To me, 3 days 2 nights was really not enough for us. I would definitely sign up for other Primers camps as I am sure that it would definitely be as fun as POC!

Lastly, I want to thank our GL (Chaiyun) and AGL (Steven) as they had really done a great job in leading us to bond together as a group. If there is any chance, I would want to be a GL too! (=

PRIMERS ROCK!!!

Reflection By:
Chunyu
Wilma (Flintstone’s family)
Cluster C

No comments:

Post a Comment