7.05.2008

Food Junction Thoughts

The word ‘skeptical’ should best describe the feeling I have upon arriving at eunos MRT station for the ‘food junction’ on that day. This is due to the fact that I seriously doubt what good food I can get in this activity where losing would actually spell disaster for the losing team. Well, my guess was much to my expectations: the food we ate certain could NOT be defined as laudable. Anyway, we did have a lot of fun sweating it out under the hot weather and exploring ‘Geylang’- the notorious red light district in Singapore. We got to see what really lies in geylang other than the good food and durian…. BUT! I shall not digress as this is not part of the activity. In fact I can’t help but accede to the fact that the mini-games we played were filled with gaiety to a certain extent, the bean counting game was annoyingly long and tedious but still fun as we got to flaunt our skills at bean counting and estimation!
We also got to think of the most peculiar names for some food in order to progress in the game, which was transcendent indeed. There was definitely great teamwork involved.

I feel that our group managed to get first position not only because of our teamwork, but also under the great leadership of our GL! Yay! Kudos to our great gl. I got to know my teammates better, and I must really say we enjoyed it! Of course I must say luck is undoubtedly involved too.

A round of applause for the organizers, and all the personnel who were involved in making this event bring so much fun memories to me. And THANK YOU!

GOGO PRIMERS FTW!

Reflection done by:

Low Yang You
Cluster A

No comments:

Post a Comment