7.06.2008

Night Cycling Reflections

The night cycling event is the first night cycling I went to. It was quite a memorable experience for me as this is the first time I cycled in a group for such a long time and long distance. It was quite a challenge for me as I can’t cycle well and I stop quite a few times on the way. Initially, I thought that there would be many games on the way for us to play, something like ‘amazing race’ but actually there’s not as much games as I expected. But along the way, our group enjoyed together and helped each other which enable us to know each other more. Personally, I think the best part of the event is during supper as everyone seems full of energy at the sight of food. The GL and AGLs also put in their best effort to motivate us to cycle to the end and they are also very helpful and caring. Overall, I feel that the night cycling event is an enjoyable and memorable event for me and that I will not mind joining again.


Nick




Night Cycling 08 from East Coast Park to Changi and back was totally a brand new experience for me. Even thought there was time being delayed because there was number of people whom went for the night cycling causing jam in track, it was still an enjoyable one. Games played at certain part of the route make it more memorable rather than just cycling. The never-ending path along the airport was a challenge to me, it was long but I did not give up. Helmet was told to be wore dampen the mood of everyone, but for safety issue everyone still wore it. & the height of my seat was adjusted till I could hardly touch the ground with my foot caused me to complain all the way, but the reason for that was to avoid legs cramp. Lastly, GL & AGL was friendly and caring, thank you! (: A round of applause to all! ((:


Xiaomin (:

No comments:

Post a Comment