11.01.2008

Afterglow 2008 Sri Lanka Part 1

Hi guys, It's Jing Yi live from Afterglow 2008 Sri Lanka.
First of all, let me introduce myself to you.
Currently Year 1 and I'm and proud to say that I have survive through this Sri Lanka trip with 19 of my dear trippers.
Today is the day that we are going to showcase what have we done during the trip.
For those of you who did not came for this....
Well, all that I can say is that you guys really miss a great event.
I can't promise you that you will experience all the fun that we're having.
BUT!!! No worries, photos will be uploaded here.
Isn't that so cool?????

The location is at Bukit Merah.
Magic box.
Well, in this ulu place, a great event is gonna happen this evening.
(P/S for those who does not know what is ulu... ulu = deserted)
First up, opening up this door that leads me to a flight of stairs.
This is our little gallery.
We have stick some photos of our trip at the wall and some of our teaching materials.
Teaching materials which we use to teach basic English to the children at Sri Lanka.


After walking down the stairs, we have come to the "Barang Barang" corner.
The place where we showcase our items that we have bought back from Sri Lanka.
We have the flight pillow, extremely dirty Adidas shoes and etc...

Photos now....




No comments:

Post a Comment