6.18.2009

Reflections: Photo Hunt - Wensze's Group




My overall experience today was rather fun. It started off pretty awkward as I don't really know my team members. But during the photo hunt, I get to interact with them and making friends with them, making this event even more enjoyable. However, the weather was not accommodating.

It was a really hot day as we moved from places to places. However, I would rather choose such weather then raining because it would really then cause a lot of hassle. In this reflection, I would want to highlight 2 special moments our group had that make it so memorable.

1st: while moving from the esplanade towards the city link, my GL( wensze) went forward to the automatic door, hoping that it would open for her. The catch here is that she was standing at the position where the censor could not sense her and thus the door did not open. She was giving a "eh? why never open?" kind of look and we all laugh.

2nd: In Suntec city, we were supposed to find a shop called Dickson. Knowing how big the whole Suntec city mall is, we decided not to try to look for it blindly and asked the concierge and look for the directory to find its exact location. The funny part here is that one of my group members came up to me and said "your looking for Dickson right....isn’t it this one?" i stopped looking at the directory and bend my body abit to the right , just to see that the shop behind the pillar in front of me was DICKSON . The whole group was laughing really hard as we didn’t expect it to be so easily spotted.

To conclude, Photo hunt was definitely more enjoyable then i expected at first. Also, I learnt about the ways to move about the city faster and know alot more interesting places in town which I did not knew.

Reflection by Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment