7.29.2009

ORHlympics - Survivor!

In the midst of all the problems, I am really glad that there were a lot people who were there to support and encourage me.


We started off with a nice five members committee, working together alive and kicking. But due to weak immune system, we were just down with two healthy people jumping.

With only two people left, things start to get tougher. To add on, last minutes changes with the event just two days away. Plus, I’m the ‘gan-chiong’ type. My mouth works faster than my brain. (Quote from Yaohan)
Thanks to the other healthy earthling, Rong Yuan, we work together, hoping to make the event an enjoyable and memorable one.

From water captain ball to a race on kids’ hurdles to eating food against gravity, everyone enjoy themselves. Participants were laughing and making fun at one another. It was amazing to see how they encouraging one another through the events, cheering on their group mates. The high spirits of everyone was the key reason that made the event a success. Last but not least, the help from Benjamin Yong and the GLs.

The one thing I will never forget was one of the Year ones told me that I did a great job for she enjoy the event and she did not regret turning up for the event. That really touched me, knowing that my efforts were being appreciated.

In the midst of all the problems, I am really glad that there were a lot people who were there to support and encourage me. That’s when I realize that even if I fall, there will be people below, ready to hold onto me.

I am really grateful to those people who came and those who didn’t; you just missed the best two man show ever! Too bad!

Yeo Hui Wen(:

No comments:

Post a Comment