12.19.2009

Taking life with a pinch of salt




Suddenly i felt very inspired in life, so I decided to share something wise with all of you for the first time. Maybe you have seen this before,nevertheless I still feel the need to spread the marvel of God! :D

If you are too lazy to watch the whole thing, I would suggest skipping to the time of 3:55 in the video. What I find most worth to think about is the part when they say "Isnt it funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through cyberspace, but the public discussion of Jesus is suppressed in the school and workspace? " I find it rather ironic and sad for the greatness of God is not spoken as much as the obscene scandals of celebrities online.

To prevent from being hypocrite, I admit that I am part of these community every now and then. Therefore i shall repent for now and attempt to spread the love of God, starting from here.

You have 2 choices, laugh this off and continue going online OR spread this message to your loved ones. Do the right thing :D

Ronald Choo

No comments:

Post a Comment