2.03.2010

1st post of this new year

The greatest thing in the world: Love



Its been a long time since I last posted but I will try to write at least once a month updating you guys about my thoughts and life and hopefully some great insight about life and Primers in general!
It has been a tough 2 months for me in life but it was a great time of growth and I really believe I have toughen up more as a person both emotionally and physically..(i am trying to keep fitter...ha)

Well to start off this year for you I got a great quote to start it off!

The greatest handicap: Fear
The best day: Today
Easiest thing to do: Find a fault
Most useless asset: Pride
The greatest mistake: Giving Up
Greatest stumbling block: Egotism
The greatest comfort: Work well done
Most disagreeable person: The complainer
Worst bankruptcy: Loss of enthusiasm
Greatest need: Common sense
Meanest feeling: Regreat at another' success
Best gift: Forgiveness
The greatest moment: Death
Greatest knowledge: God
The greatest thing in the world: Love

Kenny Foo

No comments:

Post a Comment