4.21.2010

Freshies some pics about NDP for you!

This NDP will be the best ever SP.Primers will ever have


Dear Freshies, I recalled some of you asking me if there were any pictures of our recent NDP experience. SO I have decided to re-post the pictures again!







This year NDP would be our 2nd time that we are joining as a club. I do believe it would be our best experience as this year's NDP would be at the Padang! And as a club we have been specially selected to be the motivators at Padang. I am excited and I am looking forward to helping the crowd get into the mood of the Parade.

I always remember that one rehearsal that was CR2, that rained non stop. It was chaotic at the end of the parade as the rain came pouring down just at the end of the parade. As the parade carried on with saying the pledge. I remembered the sight of all our primers standing steadfast refusing to bulge and continue saying our national pledge proudly!

It was a special moment for me personally, as my love for my nation was reaffirmed once again!

Kenny Foo

No comments:

Post a Comment