4.26.2010

Happy new week to you guys in primers

Its been quite sometime since I last had classes on a monday, and frankly I am grateful to be working. Since young I realised I was never one who really like books. And I do get the monday blues. How do I get thru' the week? Constantly reminding myself that weekend is but 5 days away!

I believe in life that is at times how we survive thru the hard times, the times where we feel so alone and lost. Remember this, that its just but 5 days away from the good times? Personally I would also take time out to find friends, look for them and kinda "chio" them to come out with me to talk to me! On this note, I do hope you can find those friends here in primers and even as a family we are slowly growing out of infancy to a young teen, I hope and pray that we will come thru to our promise to be a real family.

Its tough in these times, and for the freshies, welcome to this exciting journey of discovering who you are. To the year 3s moving on to the working world, your journey has just began! Pls keep in contact!

A little MTV to perk up everyone's life and time now!



Kenny Foo

No comments:

Post a Comment