6.19.2010

Night Cycling 2010 Reflection

We waited for each other, cared and helped each other and moved on.

Through this night cycling activity, my love for Primers has definitely increased even more. I was very excited for it, and throughout the week, I was actually counting down to Thursday! It started to drizzle around 8pm, and I was really worried we couldn’t carry on with the activity. Thankfully, the weather got better, and we were soon able to move off! I enjoy the cycling time, especially the cooling breeze and the games and cheers we had along the way. Our butts and legs really start to ache, but we persevered on. I guess it’s determination within us that drives us to cycle more and that we would complete half the “mission” and reach Changi village soon for our supper. On the way to and fro Changi village, we met with some accidents. Two of my teammates clashed with each other and had some slight injuries. We also had to change bicycles, fixed the bicycle chains along the way. I’m really glad we waited for each other, cared and helped each other and moved on. We had only each other to rely on that night. This really shows teamwork, and the three main core values of primers, caring, waiting and sharing, isn’t it?

This is by far, the ‘cool’est activity I had in primers, with the cooling night breeze. I really enjoyed this activity a lot. Primers activities have all been fun and exciting till now, I am looking forward to the next one!

Jasmine Chung (NDP Group 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment