10.09.2010

Boys' Brigade Share-a-Gift 2010


The year end Christmas season has always been one of the highlights of my year. It has had even greater significance ever since I joined the SP.Primers family, due to my involvement in BBSG. Despite being involved in this project for the last 2 years, I am still as excited as I was when I first started.

I have always thought that I could only help the poor and needy outside Singapore. Through BBSG, I came to know that there are also the poor and needy within Singapore and they are just around us. Towards the end of BBSG, we would always deliver the collected food hampers to the beneficiaries. It warms my heart when I see the smiles when the beneficiaries received the food hampers. However, what truly warms my heart is the very knowledge that there are people who still care for the poor and needy around them.

The planning phases of BBSG should have already begun as you read this article. This year SP. Primers targets for 750 food hampers to be collected. Help us to achieve this goal by joining us in this project, pledging a food hamper, for each contribution, whether major or minor, can make a difference.

Let's Have a Heart, Share a Gift!


Ng Wensze
SP.PRIMERS President
EXCO 10/11

No comments:

Post a Comment