10.25.2010

Sesame Street Craze

In case you do not know, I am a Sesame Street fan!
My fav character? There are a few...Elmo....Cookie monster....Grover and the COUNT!
hahahaa
The song i like most?


Well in the years gone by, I have seen other kiddies show like the purple dinosaur (aka GAY dino), Banner in PJ, trying to take over Sesame Street! But Big Bird and company is still best!

Okie enough of my love obsession with the Street. As I was looking for new podcast, I came across a very cool video! (yes its stars a furry red fellow!)


I was intrigued by the video and how it tries its best to describe a very very CHEEM thing like comfort. I am sure alot of us have been thru' seeing our friends breaking up with one another, crying their hearts out and thinking what a jerk that person that initiated the break is. I am pretty sure also at times we are not sure who is the real victim in the relationship break!

All I can say is this, many times, especially for guys, we tend to talk too much. Thinking of solutions and ways to change the situation when most of the time the girls just want a guy to listen. On the other hand, the girl just listen & empathize when all the guy wanted was some form of practical advice.
Boys and Girls, watch out soon k, cos in a couple of months, we have a very special guest couple that will give all guys and girls a no holds bar talk on relationship.

My blog is more to share abit of my wish and dream of what this family of Primers will represent. A family of comfort too!

There was a period of my life where I was in and out of a relationship for 2 years plus. It was a complicated relationship at best! I was willing to go on the relationship but the girl was not ready. So we went steady and break, and patch and break. Days, weeks, months and years passed, I cried non stop.
But every week there was a group of church friends that I met up. I always looked forward to it, because they were a family that I cried with.
In time to come, they became my best friends, my family, people whom I trust my life with. (And they still are) So if you are interested to find out who they are, come to my WEDDING! ahahahaha

I hope that primers will be about that. A family of comfort, when people are sad, rejected and hurt. They actually look forward to meeting primers, because they can find comfort in us!
One last video for all you folks.

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD ~ SHADOW HAND PUPPETS

Cathy | Myspace Video


I challenge all of us to be that little bit patient and kind to our fellow primers!
We never know those little acts of comfort can become a life changing episode! Just like these snails walking around not conscious about the fact that they are part of a beautiful masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment