11.11.2007

Cherish!

RIO camp is definitely the camp that I have benefited from it. It was really a worthwhile experience participating in it. The long queuing hours for the bathroom, the limited sleeping space, the door-less cubicles, these are all the experiences I get from Pulau Ubin. And of course, the chuckey chuckey game was a fun-filled one where all members of my group got to interact and play with each other.

During the 3 days camp I learnt a lot about what we usually do not see in urban areas. I also understand what it is like to cherish what we have at the moment. I somehow feel very happy whenever I see that smile on auntie xiuying. Her warm and gentle smile really makes us feel at home. We can see that she’s also appreciative in life so we should follow and do not easily take things for granted in life.

Well, the last thing I want to say is to really thank the camp committee for organizing this camp. It was really hard work to plan a camp outside of Singapore and with such a great amount of campers. For this, I really appreciate the efforts that the committee has put in, such as giving us the Ben and Jerry ice-cream, the ‘deal or no deal’ game and not forgetting our own famous dancing diva, Jeffery =P. Thank you very much people!

Done By:
Cedric Poon

Cluster C, SPG sial la

No comments:

Post a Comment