11.13.2007

Children See Children Do



This video so accurately explains what I believe in real education. Many times we think of education as just books and exams, but true education revolves around life's examples. How we react, how we feel, our thinking patterns are very much influenced by the people around us. And for me this is a reminder of how closely I need to watch my own life. I certainly do now want my children growing up to be violent, hot headed, without discipline...etc rather I want him/her to be a man/woman of good character. And it really has to start with me.

It is also a very sobering thing for us officers, as this illustrate what we are really trying to impart into the Primers, which is our lives!
Scary it may be that hundreds of people are looking at us and how we behave but we are trying out best to impart the right values!!

Officers, jia you bah and for the Primers, you guys learn whatever good that we have to offer, we are into building the leaders of tomorrow!


Kenny Foo

No comments:

Post a Comment