6.05.2008

New School, New Course, New Module


Yes, I have graduated from Singapore Polytechnic and I am now studying something a little different. I have been registered into Tekong School 1 and my course is Basic Military Training. Some of the training includes physical training, standard obstacle course, weapon handling, individual field craft, bayonet fighting, and many more. There are also a few test for us like IPPT, Situational Test, 24Km route march and many more.

I have yet to know my class, or known over there as company, and I have also no idea who my classmates are. The schooling days are from Monday to Saturday, sometime having additional lesson called guard duties over the weekends. School starts very early, about 5.30 and ends in the evening about 9. Since the school is far away from home, they have provided chalets for us to stay over during the weekdays. Since we are staying over, they also allowed us to wash our own clothes and clean our own room.

After my first 3 months, I will graduate and be moved into other courses. Such courses include SISPEC, OCS, Armor, Combat Engineers and many more. Well, I hope I can do well for my new course and proceed on to a course of my choice.

Well I won’t be seeing you guys for sometime so do take care. I’ll come visit all of you soon once I’m out of my confinement period. Till then, take good care and enjoy all the events installed for you! I’ll miss all of you!

With Lots of Love,

Rec Vimel

No comments:

Post a Comment