1.05.2010

Huh Run 10km? how can...

Well I am pretty sure some of you heard that part of NYAA is the attempt to complete at least 10km in running. And as I write this I could sense the fear that is in many of you. But well just an encouragement, if I can do it, so can you!

So let me sell more about NYAA and why I feel it is good for us to go for it. Beyond the obvious like getting an additional certificate, I believe very strongly in it and that all of what we are trying to accomplished in Primers has been summarized in the form of NYAA. It is a lifestyle and education that we hope that everyone in Primers will experience. That we will grow in a holistic way and not just go thru' the 3 years aiming to do good in grades only. But also to know more about ourselves and open our eyes to the world beyond us.

So this is just an inspiring video to encourage those who thinks that we cant do much by just running 10km. But it did with this father and son pair, who are modern day heroes in my eyes.

The video is about 5 mins but it is really good. So watch it k. Oh ya it would be great to hear from you if you have any thoughts after watching this video.
So do post your thoughts to spprimers@gmail.com

Kenny Foo

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:21 PM

    amazing and veri inspiring too

    ReplyDelete