7.11.2008

Night Cycling Reflections 4

Night cycling for me was the first event I took up in primers. For me it was consider an achievement because throughout the whole process of planning I learnt a lot of things. Seeing the effort put up by all of the committee member made me have the edge to run this event even better. Although it was a long journey of cycling especially at the change connector but I can see that every group manage to cycle and complete the whole route for the night cycling. The effort they put in and the teamwork between them pushing one another to cycle was totally excellent.

I hope that those who make their way down for night cycling will find that this event was a wonderful one and maybe a memorable one for each and everyone. Especially all the committee members, you guys really did a good job in everything you done. =D

Kelly
Event IC

No comments:

Post a Comment