7.30.2008

Transformation



Primers’ RIO camp 2008 was indeed a memorable one! It is very different from the POC camp as this is more about roughing out mentally than physically.

Why?

There is not much game played as compared to POC but it had more sharing time sessions which not many camps have. During that period, many personal matters are shared among the circle and it stay within it forever. No one else gets to know, in this way, we learnt to respect each other by keeping the secret.

It makes me feel like I am part of the primers’ family.

Also this camp has been a great experience for me, I get to sleep in a hut with 80+ people. It feels quite scary at the start as it seems kind of unstable but after the first night I began to love that place.
That was the first time I am using drinking mug to scope up water from a tank to bathe. All these things may sound simple and ordinary but sad to say it is no longer or rather seen in today’s modern world.

Through this camp, I have learned to appreciate things even more, not to take things for granted.

The station games were fun too especially the part that we need to tie our legs up and walk as a group. It requires us to coordinate well as a team.

Moreover, the seniors are super good, super caring, hilarious and influential, and it is fun to be with them. They do not order you around in fact they ask you nicely whenever they need help. It makes me realized what primers really are. I love primers:D

Lastly…7美 4帅 1妖怪 is the bestxD

Ying Duan, cluster C

No comments:

Post a Comment