7.31.2008

Once is Never Enough


This year's RIO camp was the second year for me. I'm hoping for a different experience and I certainly felt it.

Last year in 2007 as a freshie, I remembered that we're well fed by those seniors. They cooked the meals for us; give us ideas and lots more. However this year, as a year 2 for me, I tend to be more initiative. I get the feeling of what it is like to be a year 2 leading my juniors in year 1.

This year RIO camp was a memorable experience to me! By not knowing anyone in the group, I made friends with all of them after the 3 days. Credits to our group leader Wei qiang and senior Hui Shan who guided us throughout the 3 days.

They're the ones who are always there when we needed them and to pull the strings together. Not forgetting that our group is cooperative too! We never for once leave
each other on their own. If help is needed, we'll be there to provide help. That shows the bonding within our group.

If given another chance, I’ll gladly go to Palau Ubin again the next year. It's the same place every year, but I believe the experience differs each time. Well done primers!!!

Wei Jie
Cluster B

No comments:

Post a Comment