7.31.2008

BEST DEAL IN TOWN!!!


Where can you find a 2day/night, overseas (Pulau Ubin) camp for just 10buck?! All your 4 meals provided and make new friend?

RIO (rough it out) CAMP

Although it wasn’t a much roughed out experience for me personally. I realized that this isn’t a one man’s camp. Whereas, everyone gotta take care of one another and rough it out together, as a Primers Family.

This camp gave me an opportunity to share openly to my new family, allowing them to have a clearer understanding of me and also letting me know them better. Just like other camp, we have games, cheers, etc… But these were made secondary in the whole aim of this camp.

It is good, because it made me less competitive and allowing my mind to not be stressed up, instead, this camp to me was to just basically bond with my new family members.

An important value in Primers which I experienced is the, “nobody gets left behind attitude” aka “we will always wait”. What do I mean? On the first night, at Changi Ferry Terminal, we waited till everyone was there then we set of. It gets me a little irritated at first cause I’m not a very patient person.

It is through meals and activities that I realize the importance of that value. I personally am not a punctual person, but nevertheless, they waited. 1 or 2 times may be seen as bo bian (no choice) but it’s the every single time of waiting that made me know that this is truly from the love that is in Primers itself.

SO… isn’t this the best deal in town?

THANK YOU small FOR MAKING THIS A MEMORABLE CAMP

Euvin Aw
Cluster A

No comments:

Post a Comment