8.01.2008

Celebrate what is right with the world!

I watched this video several months back , and I was changed!
Basically it speaks about how we have to change our view of the world, our mindset to one that always am able to see the beautiful things in life!
More importantly do we believe that in things that are mundane or just plain or boring, that there can be beauty in them.

In recent weeks, many things have been happening to the people around me, and these are things that hurt me. Seeing people feeling down and out and basically feeling life is not worth much, I began to worry, because life is fun. It is meant to be fun with full of hope and optimism basically LIFE is meant to be in fullness, ZOE(fullness of life).

Things happen for a reason, and there is no such things as coincidence whether it is something good or bad so we should not just brush it one side, but we then need to ask ourselves this question, how then should I view this situation in my life.
What good can come out of it?
I believe this video will help to answer that, which is to CELEBRATE WHAT IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!

This is a long video about 22mins in total, do spend time to watch it! It is worth it.
Especially from 7:30min onwards.
Kenny Foo
Celebrate What's Right With The World

No comments:

Post a Comment