9.21.2009

Pokemon mon mon mon... (Echos heard at the highest point in Ubin)


Everything was really great except that the itches.



It is really a fun and enjoyable camp! I believe it is really meaningful as it gives me a rough idea of the life that we are going to have in Sri Lanka. After this camp, I am more mentally prepared for our trip to Sri Lanka.

As we are grouped according to OSLT grouping, it assists us to understand each other and at the same time, helps all of us form bonds with each other. =) I suppose this will definitely benefit all of us in our journey to Sri Lanka.

All in all, I am really grateful that this camp was organized in the way it was. Everything was really great except that the itches from the mosquito bites are intolerable! I suppose these are unavoidable though! =)

Clare Ong
Pokemon

No comments:

Post a Comment