10.15.2009

No Pain No Gain

I had an enjoyable race with my group. My GL was Jiayi. It was quite a adventure and exercise to me as I stay in the north-line but the amazing race event and station all I think is on the West side like West Coast Park and Kent Ridge Park. I had the most fun at the station at West Coast Park and Marina Barrage as West Coast .We reached there but didn’t go find the GM so we ended up playing the playground near. It was so fun and we played at Marina Barrage which was our last station. Our 1st station, the pagoda already absorbs 25% of the energy level as we had to climb up the stairs. Next was the Kent Ridge Park, we had to climb the slopes that are steeper than those found in RIO camp. Lastly we travelled to vivo city where the mission was to find the people wearing the brand of shoes the GMs give all.Overall it was still fun even though I had to go home with numb and painful legs.

I enjoy a lot with my team and mostly going with Melvin team in some of the places we have fun :)

Extracted from
Ivan
Jiayi's group

No comments:

Post a Comment