10.15.2009

In the name of Friendship

My 2nd Primer's activity!
Amazing Race'09 (:
It's the first activity where I got to participate together with my babes (Li Ting,Angeline and April).
I thought of backing out at first as I was down with high fever the day before due to suspected food poisoning and the fever did not subside even when we were running along the way.
I didn't want to disappoint them. I guess it is the strong bond of friendship between us that really pushed the weak me on.
All of us put our heads together to solve the clues along the way, ensuring everyone hydrate themselves and made sure all are alright (especially me >.< ).
We really enjoyed ourselves despite the scorching sun and managed to emerge as the champion :D
Not forgetting to thank our GL, Yu Zhi xD


From Ling Huan, Yu Zhi's group

No comments:

Post a Comment