10.15.2009

2nd to the Podium!

The Amazing Race was just as amazing as it sounded! It kept my group thinking & sweating the whole day. Even our first station at Chinese Garden already made us climb the multi story pagoda up & down several time, breaking our first drop of sweat of the day. We were to search for clues that could lead us to our next destination, and during the race we had to climb up Kent Ridge park just to take a photo or two, to taking several pictures at Vivo City with strangers that wore havianas slippers.

Towards the end of the race, we were to look for the missing Jingyi at Marina Barrage. We kept searching but we were deceived by some hindrances, resulting in us wasting precious time that could helped our group to get 1st. Eventually we finally found Jingyi & the Amazing Race came to an splendid end, which my group came in 2nd.

Although some of our members were unable to attend that day, I’m still very proud of my group that consist of just 4 persons, which were Leon, Xunsheng, Yating & myself as we persevered until the very end. Unfortunately, due to people going for the Overseas Service Learning Trip, there was quite a lack of response. If not I’ll bet the Amazing Race could become much more interesting & competitive & I’d look forward to the next Amazing Race & definitely strive to be 1st this time.

From Jin Siang

No comments:

Post a Comment