11.20.2009

Big Move + Pre-flash

Finally, after so many people asking me:” Wen Sze, when are we moving the club house ah?” Now I can finally say, we are officially moved to SDC137. Those who do not know where is it, it is just above DSD.

On 18 Nov (Wed), I am supposed to teach all the people who will join me in flashmob to do rehearsal. But in the end, I ended moving the clubhouse. Starting it was only a few of us carrying the loads, step by step up the stairs and I do agree with Kenny even though it is only one level, it is still tiring! But gradually my dancers came, so I asked them to help out in moving the stuff. So together we unite, we completed moving everything by 4.30pm. Great job, guys. It is really quite tiring to carry the loads but we did it!

So after that we did our practice, and to my amazement they can really dance. So we completed it in like 20 minutes? Without further delay, I went back to help with the packing and together as a team, we managed to done up the room by 9 plus.

Throughout this two small events, it makes me feel that it is always possible to do things as long as you believe you can do it and working together as a team not only increase the efficiency of getting things done but most importantly enjoying the process that I spent with the people around me.

Wensze

No comments:

Post a Comment