10.11.2010

The Celebration of a lifetime!

Wedding is but the start of my whole journey of marriage


As some of you might have known, I am getting married!

Yes me Kenny FOO! I am at times both apprehensive and the same time eager. Well let me show you a video!

I really do hope that nothing like that ever happens, but even if it did, I kinda would like laugh the whole time round! But more importantly, I am here to share with you my joy and happiness and kinda wanna invite all you guys who in one way or the other know me or either Candy to come down for this wedding!

Its 30th October 2010 1300hrs btw at 3 Marine Parade Central, Touch Centre.
IN case you want an invite.
YOU ARE INVITED please watch this for more details! hahaha



Enough hard selling, but that day would be a very special day. The day that no longer I would be Kenny Foo, but I will also soon represent a lady called Candy (FOO?) hahaha kinda cute to call her candyful! I wonder if ever that would become an adjective! My life no longer revolves around me, my schedule, what I would like to do , when and how. I would have to take into account my wife to be.

Do I want that? ABSOLUTELY! Hahaha, yes I am looking forward to it. So now the question begets, what kind of marriage would I want.
With the recent passing away of Mdm Kwa Geok Choo, I have found out many things about this previously unknown "public" person. Of which she was a great granny, great house manager, great accountant for her family!
Most of all I found out what a wonderful wife she had been! In between the eulogies, I admired most of a beautiful marriage that was shared between MM Lee & his wife. I am jealous and I told myself, thats the kind of marriage I would want.
A marriage that last inspite of illness, for better and for worst!

Well I do hope that you can be there with me as I embark on this journey with Candy, because all of you are family to me!

Just another video for those who missed the news on the wake. I am most touched when MM Lee went and planted 2 more last kiss on his wife!
They will surely meet once again!


Here are the directions to TOUCH Centre.

From Paya Lebar MRT, take 43, 76 or 135 to Parkway Parade.
...From Orchard or Suntec, take 36 to Parkway Parade.

Other buses that pass by: 15, 31, 196, 197 and 853C.


No comments:

Post a Comment