10.17.2010

Boys' Brigade Share-a-Gift 2010

Every time when you hear about a community service project, the first thing that will come to your mind would be helping out old folks home, flag day, etc. I was surprised when I did BBSG’09, as it was a experience that I didn’t expect. It was the first time that I ever did a food donation drive.


The most memorable moment in BBSG’09 for me was during the booth. I was in charge for movement of Food Hampers from the booth to storage. I remembered we had to make multiple trips from SP Auditorium to Primers Room. I enjoyed the whole process even though it was tiring because I knew that my efforts wouldn’t go to waste. I knew that my actions are of equal importance as donating a Food Hamper because I was actually helping the beneficiaries.


In this BBSG, there are many ways that one can help out. It may not necessarily be donating a Food Hamper. You can help out by providing us with manpower, your efforts will not go to waste.

Let's Have a Heart , Share a Gift


Javier Tan
SP.PRIMERS Logistics Head
EXCO 10/11

No comments:

Post a Comment