10.18.2010

Your life is not as bad as it is!

Well recently I have been feeling anxious, sad at times and a failure both in who I am as a leader and person. I started to feel sorry for myself, the mess I gotten myself into, the lack of planning and all these last min stuff I need to rush so that I can get married properly on the 30th October!

The last time I felt this bad was kinda when I was just about to go into army! I remember that night I felt so bad, so reluctant to go into army, and so very much wanted to just be sick and delay the inevitable.

I kinda felt like my time in army would be this long jumper... check out the video k!


I was expecting the WORST! hahaha. (Btw I laugh out crying when I first saw this video!) Oh and at the end of ARMY, it was the BEST time of my life! hahahaha.

But as my life went on, I come to know of hardship... not myself but of the plight that others are going thru. I heard of parents divorcing each other in the midst of the child's "o" "a" levels exams! I know of teen pregnancy, abortion, suicide attempts, young man getting cancer. And I have come to a simple conclusion. No matter how bad I felt my life was, there will always be that someone else who is undergoing even bigger trials, mountains to climb!

I said trials, because I believe that if a person is able to overcome their own pain, hurt and disappointment, they can grow wiser, better equipped to make better decisions in life! I for one believes in it and for me, my motto is life is just not THAT bad! At the very least I am still alive talking.

Let me give you a few examples of what I am saying.

Some of you heard of the recent Chilean mining disaster? I have been following it pretty closely every since it happens and was overjoyed to witness their live footage of the rescue.

Check it out.




Well as you have seen, they made it out and they are ALIVE! They are going to be rich from book deals and more importantly, their lives are strengthen by this near death experience!

I get very emotional when I see how at times people do not treasure lives as much as they should, when I hear that suicides rates are up, I feel so depressed! Life is great guys dun give up dun give in. You are a masterpiece every single person and all of us have a life that is worth the millions! ( there was a study done that if we were to sell off our whole body parts, it will fetch around USD$6,000,000!)

One last video to wet your appetite! Another life save from the brink of death.







Well, enough video k...but one key thing I notice about these survivors were this. They all had hope! They refused to give in, they focus on the solutions and the promise ahead of escape and a life above and beyond their current situation!
Some of u are struggling in life at this junction, and this is what our family is about. To help you discover hope, to help you be a person that can overcome and not give up whatever trials and mountains that you are climbing!
And if you really are that person, well do give the officers a call. Trust me we will get back to you k.
As I say again. We are FAMILY.

Kenny Foo

No comments:

Post a Comment