8.02.2008

My experiences (So much to share- final)

27th JULY 2008


This morning is a great morning for me, as I have a nice sleep and eventually I over-slept too. =p Quickly I go pack up my stuffs and wash up before going for breakfast. After the breakfast, we start to clean up the camp area as later we are going to return to our home sweet home.



Later, before we go, we gather together and listen to one of the officer about the NYAA briefing. During this time, we dance together with the popular demand “BUDIMAN” songs, cheer together and lastly end with the traditional BB vesper.


The vans have arrived. We get on to the van with our stuffs and memories too. Before we leave, I saw the UNCLE (husband or partner of AUNTY SUE?) waving on us. Suddenly I have that kind of feeling, he is like my grandfather. Last time when I leave from his house, he does the same action to me when I am sitting inside the car. Unfortunately he had passed away (1 year ago).



Well, we enjoy the sea breeze during our journey back to the Changi Jetty. The weather is just nice too. While we are waiting for the groups to reach Changi Jetty, we play our last group games among ourselves.



This time we use poker cards, the game is known as “heart attack”. I guess every one of us won’t forget the pain of being whacked by other hand, isn’t it?



Nicholas

Cluster A

Part 3 of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment