8.14.2009

Small role, Huge impact !

Joining NDP 2009 as a motivator has been a great experience for me. Every Saturday I enjoy myself to the fullest because I get to spend time with my friends and have the entire day to just have fun and relax. Throughout the entire 11 weeks training for NDP, I have made more friends. I enjoy myself very much being a motivator. I learnt how to do balloon sculpting and I love doing balloon sculpting and giving them out to the audience because I get to put smiles on the faces of little children that come to me asking for a balloon sculpture.


I am happy that I could do my part for Singapore as a motivator. Though it’s only a simple role in the entire celebration for Singapore’s 44th birthday, I believe that every tiny role and action can make a huge and significant difference in the entire celebration. Being a motivator, it was just a joy interacting with the audience; taking pictures with them and seeing them enjoy themselves at the national day parade because for some people, this is their first time ever attending the national day parade.


Wearing the care bear suit has pretty much become a part of my Saturdays and I honestly enjoyed every moment I spent at the NDP trainings and I will definitely remember this entire joyful experience and will miss it very much.


Geraldine
Group 5

No comments:

Post a Comment