8.14.2009

Strangers when we began

NDP09; Motivator
My Reflections.
Hudah Rahim
GRP 5


NDP09 is ending soon but I believe that it is not the end. It’s just a new beginning for another chapter of our lives. As an individual, I learned a lot through out this whole journey. The experience I gained, the memories shared and the friendship forged is too priceless to be forgotten.

Group 5, started as strangers, but now, we are one family. One big happy family. It’s only been a few weeks but we already created a strong bond. This bond, put teamwork above all and there’s no such thing as I in our group. We set aside our differences and gel together as a team. We went through the sun, rain and H1N1 period together. Through it all. We survive dint we? The reason why, is that we help each other, we take care of each other and we even motivate each other. Teamwork is important to us. I bet every Group are similar to us.

If there’s a team, there will be the leaders right? My mentors, Dylan and Vimel had done a great job! They are the ones that pull everyone together. Their care and concern exceeds my expectations. Not to mention their guidance. They walked along with us as a friend and not as a leader. They listen to our complaints and whining even though they are tired too. And we are really grateful for what they have done. Mentors, thank you.

Hold on, I’m not forgetting the group leaders. Krystle, Gifford, Marie and Nicholas.
They too played a part. They give their best dedications to aid the mentors. They take very good care of us. Again, they too, walk along with as friends, making us feel the comfort. Leaders, your efforts are appreciated. Thank you!

Now, my team members, without them, my Saturdays would be boring. They certainly added colours to my NDP journey. We shared jokes and laughter and this make me keep on looking forward to NDP trainings. Each of them, are special in their own way. They have their own strength and weakness. But, whatever it is, I’m really glad that I found them, in NDP09!

Being a motivator seems to be an easy job, but hey, it’s not. Needless to say, but, the motivators have done a great job! Well done friends! I hope being motivators doesn’t end in NDP09 only. I hope you guys will continue being motivators to the people around you! Motivators are special. We are special.

No comments:

Post a Comment