8.14.2009

The times i had in NDP is so short!

There a saying which says” times passes very fast when you’re doing happy things.” I cannot agree more to that. This week, will be the last performance National Day Parade (NDP) performance.

For the past few months, we had been training hard. Things just get tougher and tougher. Learning the dance and memorizing the steps. I was also exposed to balloon sculpturing, which I was very afraid at first, but started enjoy making it and challenged myself to learn more designs.

The bonds between me and my group mates were getting stronger and stronger. From the 1st day of training to the Preview last week, we had been having so much fun together! Encouraging one another and making fun at one another. From strangers to friends to movie mates, things just get more and more exciting!

I love it whenever is dinner time as I get to had the time to chat with catch up with everyone. We chat, took countless photos and laugh over every little thing.

NDP had been one of my memorable journeys I had with Primers.


Done by hui wen, group 6

No comments:

Post a Comment